I am back! From blogging daily to not blogging at all, my goal for this year is to blog once a week. The end of 2014 consisted of internships, school, and of course, lots of LUSH and new cosmetics! I am behind on many reviews, hauls, and social media tips that will soon be posted. This blog marks my first of 2015 with many more to come!
LUSH Cosmetics – Nanuet, NY
This summer I met my friend in Nanuet, NY for a shopping excursion halfway between my house and hers. We ate a tasty lunch at Bonefish Grill and then enjoyed the sunny, cloudless day walking from store to store. The shopping excursion included Victoria Secret, Paper Source, Lululemon, Sephora, and LUSH! This LUSH is an oasis in a concrete jungle with a friendly, knowledgable staff and spacious environment. My friend stocked up on skin care while I purchased these products:
- Dirty Shaving Cream – Even though this product is recommended for the face, I love using it on my legs with the fresh smell and close shave.
- It’s Raining Men Shower Gel – This classic, sweet, toffee LUSH scent is a favorite among many. Use this product to give your body a sweet treat!
- Silky Underwear Dusting Powder – Dusting Powder is a must after using a Massage Bar. This jasmine formula keeps your skin silky smooth!
- Pink Fun – Each Fun color from LUSH has a different smell. The Pink Fun has a similar scent to Snow Fairy (LUSH holiday scent). Fun can be used for bath time fun, a bubble bar, or even soap!
- Pop in the Bath Bubble Bar – The happy Bubble Bar – A classic Bubble Bar used to invoke happy thoughts in a tub full of bubbles and bergamot!
- Shark Fin Soap – Check out my #finfree blog.
- Nanuet LUSH Bag – Every time a new LUSH location opens, the store has a special bag and exclusive product. The Nanuet store opened a month before I visited. My goal is to pick up a LUSH bag from each store I visit.
The LUSH Employee pictured below was great to talk too! He had LUSH Kitchen purchases behind the register he shared with guests. I was lucky enough to smell and wear the 29 High St. Perfume! Make sure you stop by this location! What LUSH location is your favorite?