LUSH Oxford St. Bath Melts Are Heaven On Earth!
Immediately upon walking in LUSH Oxford St. located on the busy streets of London, I spotted the table filled with mini-bath melts. These melts dive into the tub creating a bath of deep colors, intoxicating aromas, and layers of sparkle. Interestingly, LUSH calls these “Luxury Bath Oils” and I can see why – the oils from the melt are so strong, it soaks into your skin within seconds. I picked up 6 mini-melts for only about two pounds each (not a bad deal)!
- Furze – the famous Gorilla perfume (Retro) in a bath oil – hints of natural and sweet aromas from this melt will cure any case of the blues! A beautiful product to look at, Furze has a green outer layer with a fuchsia flower bud to top it off without creating any mess.
- Sun – a bath oil after the Sun perfume – the bronze (or should I say rose-gold) hue of this melt is enticing. It bleeds orange in the tub to assemble sun-like rays! The scent will remind you of summer days: going to the beach, hanging out at the lake, and soaking up the SUN!
- Shark Infested Custard – a sweet melt that is good enough to eat! I adore the aroma of this product since it reminds me of the anticipation of getting a vanilla custard covered with rainbow sprinkles (I can picture it in my head right now) – candy vanilla layered with rich cream. Unfortunately, the melt is hideous upon melting. It just turns into a yellow blob that does not emit enough oil for a filled tub, nor has any unique characteristics.
- I Am A Radiant Being – a pink star with a sparkly nucleus. This melt’s twin is Rose Jam since it creates a rosy bath with citrus hints. I enjoyed this product, but like Shark Infested Custard, was a bit disappointed in the overall “bath experience” – the glitter was none existent, while the product failed to melt into the warm water.
- Razzle Dazzle – a hot pink fireball. This melt transforms your bath – the water turns various shades of pink with a glittery sheen. Meanwhile, notes of berries, citrus, and bergamot fill the bathroom, creating an environment filled with positive energy.
- Monsieur Gustav – a deep purple mixture of lavender and tobacco. Hands down, this was the most phenomenal Luxury Bath Oil. The smell was super relaxing, yet exotic with the generic lavender and rare tobacco. Even more impressive was the way it transformed plain bath water into a rich escape from the day – violet purple, fuchsia, and silver ribbons of oil swirl throughout the tub. Definitely recommend this product!