I am that girl… the one who buys every new Solid Shampoo Bar from LUSH Cosmetics. These are the perfect travel companion, last forever (I do not know how I am going to use all of these), and lather like no other. Plus – they smell heavenly… although, I am not a big fan of the campfire one, Soak and Float. The new collection is lovely and unexpected with hints of citrus, jasmine, rose, and even a mimic of the famous Honey I Washed The Kids scent. Continue reading for an in-depth look into the world of eco-friendly shampoo:
- Brazilliant (bottom bar) – I love this vibrant, tangerine shade! It smells even better, hints of orange with sweet ylang ylang. Do you ever wonder what ylang ylang even is? It is a tree commonly found in the Philippines known for its perfume aroma. Brazilliant works best with thick and curly hair types. If this shampoo does not remind you of summer days, I do not know what will!
- Jason and The Argan Oil (next bar) – Oh my LANTA… this bar is a replica of the Rose Jam Bubbleroon. With hints of rose and lemon, Jason and The Argan Oil will leave your locks shiny and tamed! In fact, the argan oil creates a natural glycerin base, which lavishly moisturizes. This bar was completely sold out online in the first few weeks of its debut – I can see why!
- Honey I Washed My Hair (next bar) – Heaven in the shower! This sweet, fresh honey scent is phenomenal and makes you crave a warm cup of tea – or should I say a double-double from Tim Hortons? A perfect formula to soften and volumize hair.
- Lullaby (next bar) – Do you know why this Shampoo Bar is called Lullaby? It is stuffed with lavender! This formula is just the right fit for sensitive scalp and locks.. I suggest using this at night for a head filled with sweet dreams.
- Copperhead (next bar) – Unlike the others, this bar has a unique stamp and is covered with henna beads to up the shine! My mom is super excited for this one since her fading brown hair can use an extra boost! Mild and moisturizing, this bar can take on any hair type!
- Montalbano (top bar) – Do not let the look-a-like of Godiva Shampoo Bar fool you! This scent is packed with citrus tones and olive goodness (kind of reminds me of the Italian country side). For anyone who loves the fresh lemon Kitchen scent, this is for you! A pick me up for dull hair that can use some TLC!