The LUSH Easter 2015 collection is very festive with a mixture of old favorites and NEW inventions! Once this collection was online, I immediately ordered these products:
- Pot O’ Gold Shower Jelly – a soothing and cleansing jelly! I am not a huge fan of shower jellies, but knew I had to try this one for its gold hue! Have you tried this jelly yet? What do you think?
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Soap – an insanely beautiful and vibrant rainbow! Uplifting scents and colors make this product the perfect pick me up. Have you seen this soap in store? Check out the entire rainbow now!
- Bubblegrub Bubble Bar – sweet as can be! I just used this product and adored the sweet scents, orange tones, and bubbles! The only downfall… melted white chocolate eyes stuck to the bottom of my tub.
- Ultraviolet Bubble Bar – a bubble bar the size of The Comforter! Cool shades of purple, blue, and green are mixed together with hints of violet and jasmine. I have not used this bubble bar yet, but look forward to violet bubbles to go along with my Violet Nights bath oil (a Cosmetics-To-Go classic).
- Golden Egg Bath Bomb – a hybrid bath bomb and bath melt. This toffee scented creation is super, super sweet! It feels like you are taking a bath in liquid gold… with bio-degradable glitter and olive oil floating around. The only downfall about this returning product is the overwhelming amount of glitter. Your bath tub will be covered in gold for days!
- Fluffy Egg Bath Bomb – my FAVORITE! I love Fluffy Egg! This candy bath with a pink hue is an incredible soak. The sweet scent also lingers on your skin for hours! Is this bath bomb also one of your favorites?
- The Immaculate Eggception Bath Bomb – a 3 in 1 bath bomb! Eggception is a returning bomb that comes in yellow and pink. I love this bath as it is very festive with a mini surprise in the middle!
- Hoppity Poppity Bath Bomb – a fresh #spring bath! Earthy and minty tones make this bath bomb a perfect product to refresh your senses. Pop rocks are imbedded in this bunny to further create a relaxing environment of popping bubbles.