Hello all! The snow is melting away fast I do not want it to go because I want a white Christmas for the first time ever! Anyways, I decided today was the day to finally post my thoughts about Let The Good Times Roll LUSH facial cleanser. This product was a part of the holiday collection in 2012 and was so popular and successful, that they made it a year round product. And let me tell ya, it is really great!
So here are some pictures of my cleanser plot:
- Phenomenal aroma – carmel popcorn it is! To me, it smells like I am rubbing graham crackers all over my face.
- Great texture – this cleanser is very light and airy I like to say. I think it differs from other LUSH facial cleansers because it is mazed based. (which adds to the graham cracker take).
- A little goes a long way – I really think you can salvage this little pot of product for about 6 months.
- Great results – I switch Angels on Bare Skin and this one weekly. I really like the results I get from both but the Let The Good Times Roll does brighten up my skin. Let’s just say, if I were to go on a trip and could only fit one, I would pick Let The Good Times Roll!
- Small packaging – I do not think you can buy this cleanser in a larger or any other size. The only size I have seen and purchased has been the one above, the 3.5 ounces. I know with other cleansers, you can pick the price and tell them you want that much! Hopefully in the future, you will be able to do that with this cleanser.
So as you can tell from the number of positives and negatives, I really love this facial cleanser. I was so happy to hear they were bringing it back full time and purchased it immediately! It came out around the same time as Rose Jam this year. Let me know if you have tried this cleanser and your thoughts!? Tata for now!