This post is for my nail polish followers! I did another post about Face sharing my holographic polishes from them. This post goes along with that one to show all my normal polishes from them! So lets get started! I have 9 polishes from them:
So I will just explain each Face polish from left to right (by the way… face just numbers their polishes and does not give them specific names):
- #83 garnet – this is a beautiful deep red polish. I use this a lot in the winter time. It is a great cranberry color for any skin type! This polish is also super glossy.
- #124 classic red – this is truly a classic red! I just had this polish on my toes and loved it! Very vintage and very red!
- #67 hot mango – I got this one over the summer of course! It really is a hot color! Very bright and lovely.
- #132 sparkle bronze pink – I LOVE this color. I wear this one a lot… I would say it definitely is one of my most popular polishes in my collection. It is the perfect simple bronze shade.
- #144 shimmer pink – I love how light this polish is… it is the perfect color to wear if you hate to see chips!
- #101 cotton candy – this is a perfect light pink color. I use this one a lot on my nails! It is really cotton candy like!
- #107 creamy hyacinth – this is a very beautiful light purple. I like how it is not to dark nor light. It is a great medium shade!
- #35 orchid taupe – this is a lovely gray shade with a hint of purple. Just a hint though! Love wearing this all year round.
- #70 baby blue – I love this blue! This is the perfect, perfect PERFECT light blue color!
So overall I love Face Stockholm polishes! I found this english brand because they have a few stores near me (Rhinebeck and Hudson, New York). I love the simple look of the polishes. The brushes are also lone and thin (perfect for smaller nail shapes). The only problem is that the colors do settle easily – you can probably tell in the pictures!
Have you ever tried Face Stockholm polishes?