Do you like to read, work on your computer, or watch Netflix in the bath? I sure do! This handmade bath tray changed my life (Literally). I can finally relax and enjoy my bath! I do not have to tire out my arms by holding a book out of the water for 45 minutes or watch Netflix from across the bathroom and have to wear my foggy glasses.
I got this idea from Pinterest (who does not get ideas from there?). Measure two pieces of wood to fit the width of your bath tub, put them together, and then paint… Super easy! What is on my bath tray you might ask?
- The Mum Reusable Bubble Bar – I purchased this honey-toffee bubble bar from last years Mother’s Day Collection at LUSH Cosmetics. Discover Bunch of Carrots for a similar experience from the Easter 2015 Collection.
- Plumeria Bath Salts – a little Plumeria never hurt no one! Want more tropical flower scents in your mainland life? Check out KopaKauai handmade soaps on Etsy! I purchased the Sea Salt Soap in Plumeria (of course). I enjoy using it in the morning to wake me up and put a smile on my face!
- Abra Bath Salts in Sleep Therapy – the perfect touch to a night time bath!
- Hugo Bath Salts – The bath salts in the brown bag and the paper bag are from Hugo! These salts are all natural, have great scents, and sure creates a soothing bath!
- Tidy Thyme Santa’s Breath Soy Candle – This mint chocolate soy candle is scrumptious! Even though it is a holiday item, all year-round it will sweeten your bathroom! Tidy Thyme also has great plant based cleaning products!