Good morning LUSHies! It is surprisingly a very cold spring day here in NY! There is even frost on the ground… in April! I wanted to finish off my Easter posts and reviews with a haul from the LUSH Lexington Ave. store and Spa location in NYC! This has to be my new go-to LUSH store because I love the atmosphere, the Spa, and all of the lovely sales associates! Every time I am in the city I go to this LUSH and then get a gluten free cupcake from Sprinkles (they are so so so delicious)!
Last time I went to this LUSH store, I went with my friend Meghan and we got our Emotional Brilliance color readings done! They were literally spot on! The close up of the color reading was mine. So to get a color reading, you close your eyes and they spin the wheel. Then, you pick out the first three colors that catch your eyes. I got Dynamic (I already own eyeliner!), Control and Feeling Secure! These characteristics really describe me! Meghan also picked three characteristics that described her! The LUSHie sales associate who did our color readings was phenomenal! She really knew what she was talking about.
LUSH Lexington Haul: So after about a half our hanging out in the store, I finally purchased my goodies I picked out! I did not want to go to over board (my bath room is currently exploding with LUSH)! But I wanted to pick up a few products that I have not yet tried. I also got some bath goodies for my mom that are not included in this haul. I got her four Lord of Misrule (her favorite), Brightside Bubble Bar, and the Golden Egg.
- Fresh Farmacy Cleanser
- Control Eyeliner – I could not pass this up because it is a perfect adjective that describes my personality. It is also a lovely dark blue liner.
- Seanik Solid Shampoo Bar
- Psychedelic Summer Knot Wrap – this is the most COLORFUL knot wrap I have seen! This is actually my first knot wrap purchase. I have it hanging in my room!
- Carrot Soap
- AROMA: The smell of this soap is phenomenal. It smells great! To me, it reminds me of freshly peeled carrots and V8 juice (very weird, I know). I have enjoyed using this soap in the tub because it is preparing me for spring with a fresh aroma!
- TEXTURE: I also really like this soap because it lathers fairly well. In fact, this is one of the best lathering soaps that I have gotten from LUSH in a while! I also think it has helped my dry skin a bit.
- INGREDIENTS: The natural ingredients in this Limited Edition LUSH Easter product are carrot oil, rapeseed oil, bergamot oil, fair trade cocoa butter, and much more! This product is also vegan.
- FLIMSY: This soap is not very sturdy. I noticed that the slices of it on display in the store were cracked at the top. When I unwrapped mine, it was also cracked above the bunny. I like to have my soap in one cohesive chunk… at least I had a tiny chunk to use at first!
This new LUSH store location in NYC is also receiving a lot of press! Here is just one Facebook post linking to an article about the British, LUSH Spa invasion! Check it out!
Have you been to this LUSH store in NYC? What is your favorite LUSH store location?