This is my second time repurchasing Marilyn because it is a great hair mask for blonds or people with lighter hair. According to LUSH it is ” a pre-wash treatment for blonds who what lighter, brighter hair.” I have to say, it does make your hair a bit lighter and very very soft.
Great aspects of the product includes:
- increase color in natural highlights
- keeps blonde hair healthy and does not dry it out
- smooths and softens hair
- works well for un-natural blond hair
The cons of the product on the LUSH website from customers are..
- it doesn’t work – I can vow that it does work. I especially love to use this product in the winter because it helps to lighten my hair. I use it once every two weeks and normally am really pleased with the outcomes.
- it smells bad – I have to admit that I love the smell of Marilyn. The featured ingredient, lemon oil really does add an interesting zing to the smell. Although it is very unique aroma, I do not think it is that odd!
- too light – I do not understand this con for the product, I personally do not think that it is to light. Plus, the whole point of using the product is to make your blond hair more naturally light!
For more information about this product go to http://www.lushusa.com/Marilyn/00645,en_US,pd.html
But if you have any personal questions for me, feel free to ask! Tata for now 🙂