From finishing up a week Caribbean cruise to traveling to Bermuda, I have finally perfected my beach bag essentials – which to no surprise, consists of SPF packed products and beauty re-freshers! This colorful, hobo bag from Lilly Pulitzer fits coverups, towels, hats, and other necessities for a comfortable beach getaway. From sunscreen to perfume, here are my beauty favorites to combat the sun and stay fresh:
- Lipstick Queen Frog Prince – truly magical! A green lipstick that turns into a magenta gloss! A pop of natural color adds to sun-kissed skin creating an effortless pout.
- Sesame Suntan Lotion – natural, sesame aroma with a thick texture and SPF 10. A perfect sunscreen for achieving an even, dark tan. I suggest applying a high SPF sunscreen first, then using Sesame Suntan out and about on the beach!
- Sea Spray – salty fragrance that molds beachy waves. The ultimate product to achieve “I just got off the beach” hair! Spray in before or after a sun-filled day.
- NYX Blotting Sheets – face sunscreen is sure to leave some residue. Blot away all oil, sand, and salt with these sheets to protect your pores from natural hazards.
- Khiel’s BB Cream – perfects, corrects, and of course, protects! A multi-use product with SPF 50 that covers all imperfections for a natural complexion. This moisturizer also works well as an everyday foundation for medium coverage.
- Travalo Perfume Spray – the perfect travel bottle. If you are like me, I love to change my perfume every month or so to keep things interesting and unique. Travalo is life changing – you can easily transfer ANY perfume in the small bottle for everyday use, rather than carry around a delicate, full size bottle.
My non-beauty beach favorites include comfy suits, shady hats, and fluffy towels! My white beach hat (pictured above) provides 360 degrees of shade, protecting my face, shoulders, and neck. Swimsuits are the tricky part because you should feel uber comfortable in them. Naja, an eco-friendly lingerie brand, has timeless swimsuits to fit almost every body shape, especially the Faye Racerback One Piece (the navy shade matches perfectly with my Lilly bag)! I also adore the Adriana Bralettes in Marigold and Jazzy from Naja for sexy coverage under flowy coverups!
What is in your beach bag? Share with #beachessentials!