Did you know that LUSH Cosmetics has a spa? A unique experience where sound, aroma, and emotion intertwine to stimulate a NEW you! I have been to the LUSH Spa only once on Lexington Ave. in New York City (see blog post here) and had The Comforter? treatment. This hour long massage included a hot chocolate body scrub following a rose-oil massage. This combination was phenomenal and greatly improved my dry, winter skin.
LUSH just came out with a Spa Gift Set this year, which was featured in the Spring 2015 catalog. (email me if you want one, I have a thousand) This set includes six products, four of these are exclusive creations featured only in LUSH Spa treatments. A set of postcards that relate to each Spa treatment also comes with this set – an awesome surprise! Learn more about these Spa products:
- Dreamtime Temple Balm (Spa Exclusive – can purchase at Spa locations): Dream Cream, Dream Time, and Dream Wash, Dream Toner Tab – if you adore these LUSH products you will LOVE this Temple Balm with soothing combinations of rich oils and jasmine absolute. Once cuddled up in bed, I like to apply this balm to my temples, lips, and any other area that needs some extra TLC. You can also purchase Temple Balm in the Whoosh scent.
- Golden Slumbers Bath Bomb (Spa Exclusive): This bath bomb has made appearances in the LUSH Kitchen and other exclusive locations. With a strong lavender and chamomile scent, this bomb is perfect for a late night bath to relax your muscles and prepare you for a true ‘golden slumber.’ I just used this product and was not overjoyed. The shimmer was minimal and the scent was very, very STRONG! What do you think about Golden Slumbers?
- Stepping Stone Foot Scrub: Have you done a LUSH foot treatment yet? Start out by using this Stone to exfoliate feet. Like Pop-Rocks, this green product fizzles on your feet while releasing hints of the ocean with citrus hues. Use Volcano Foot Mask and Feeling Feet Lotion afterwards for a full pedicure.
- The Comforter? Body Scrub (Spa Exclusive): The main reason why I bought this kit! I loved, adored, and cherished my skin after getting The Comforter? This Body Scrub is very, very moisturizing! It is a hybrid between a massage bar and a exfoliating soap, since it hydrates to the max and exfoliates impurities.
- Therapy Massage Bar: Hints of orange and lavender that act like a revitalizing therapy for your skin – and nose too! I have not tried Therapy yet (for some reason, it takes me decades to finish massage bars).
- Energized Bubble Stone (Spa Exclusive): Attention LUSHies! Have you seen a Bubble Stone before? This cool invention is a bubble bar in a rock form. Just place under the faucet for a few minutes for calming bubbles. I added this to Golden Slumbers and slept like a baby!
This is a great Gift Set for LUSHies who have tried most LUSH products available year-round in store because of the product exclusiveness! Who can resist an at home spa day using cruelty free, all natural, environmentally friendly products? I sure can’t!