It is official! I’ve tried ALL of my Oxford St. goodies! This calls for another exclusive LUSH re-stock.
It is bittersweet to see some classic LUSH products (Grass Shower Gel, Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb, and You Snap The Whip Body Butter- full list) retiring. On the bright side, Oxford goodies will FINALLY be available in North America to replace these cult classics. Any ideas to what the new products will be??
Anyways… time to get back on track with this haul. I am surprised I did not by the entire store, especially the 200 limited edition, exclusive products (take a peak inside LUSH Oxford Street in my earlier post). Promising myself to only purchase unknown goods, I ended up with 14 products: 8 featured in this blog, and 6 more in the next!
- Rub Rub Rub Solid Body Scrub – A three star product! Very course, with little moisture. Check out my earlier review for details!
- Layer Cake Soap – A piece of heaven (for all fruit lovers). I am a sucker for anything fruit scented! Each layer in this soap consists of a different fruit juice, think lemon, lime, blueberry, strawberry, cranberry, and orange! Definitely a product to get, since it not only smells delicious, but also lathers well.
- Milky Bubble Bar – You cannot beat a fresh scent! Ironically, I am not a huge milk drinker, but this Bubble Bar is a favorite: fresh scent, milky bubbles, + silver glitter. What more do you need?
- Karma Bubble Bar – A famous LUSH scent in bubble form. Although, I believe LUSH has a Karma Bubble Bar now, but it is not as extravagant as this one! A mountain of Karma goodness complied of lemongrass, orange, and patchouli sounds.
- Sugar Daddy-O Solid Conditioner – As a blonde, I am a major fan of the dark violet Daddy-O shampoo that spruces up any tired locks. Thus, this product was a must! Easy application, same scent, and no package waste – a shower essential for any blonde.
- Intergalactic Bath Bomb – A fresh scent with a pop of color! I could not pass up this vibrant blue bomb with hints of neon. This Bath Bomb will create the perfect”OMG” moment for any LUSHie!!
- The Experimenter Bath Bomb -Heptagon, rainbow swirl. A bath bomb filled with color, and more color! Nothing like it currently at LUSH Cosmetics. P.S. – this was the product showcased in The Experimenter video.
- Wash That Man Right Out Of My Hair Shower Gel – A strong Olive Branch! I fell in love the second I smelt this glorious, rich product. Keeping the same idea behind Olive Branch Shower Gel – this product is infused with various oils that make for a luxurious wash.
- Lord Of Misrule Shower Gel – Cult favorite scent! Like the above product, I am also in LOVE with this shower gel! I use it only for rare occasions, since I need some to partner with a Lord of Misrule Bath Bomb (when I find one)!