Happy Valentine’s month! First, I want to apologize for not posting last week – crazy time crunch with homework, work, and of course, Valentine’s Day! How did you celebrate?
- Unicorn Horn – the Bubble Bar of the year! This lavender infused, rainbow, sparkly cone invokes all things LUSH! It makes you smile and think happy thoughts in the bath! This product also created a mountain of bubbles! Were you lucky enough to give Unicorn Horn a try?! You might still have a chance with my next giveaway… comment below to enter by telling me what makes you happy!
- Heart Throb Bubbleroon – This bubbler turns your bath a rose-y red while creating a strong floral scent in your bathroom (similar to African Paradise Body Conditioner). The best part? All the gold glitter you have to clean out of your tub!
- Love Locket – The classic 3-in-1 bath bomb! Nothing changed with this all time favorite since my last review. Although, it sure does create a beautiful light pink water with tiny red hearts floating around. Did you see this bath on my Instagram (@andreapuskar)?
- Lonely Heart – I love this simple bubble bar! It turns your bath water a scarlet red with a tangy, jasmine vibe. LUSH needs to have a red bubble bar available all year long! What product do you think is the closest to Lonely Heart?
- Floating Flower – The newest Bath Bomb innovation, one that twirls! I really enjoyed this bath with the pastel colors and a bright center – what a surprise! Plus, the scent is one of my all time LUSH favorites – sensual jasmine! Hope Floating Flower will make appear again next February!
P.S. – Can you find a hint in this post for my next giveaway?!