- Unicorn Horn Bubble Bar – I have been waiting to try this bubble bar since it was released in Japan. This bar matches the Twilight bath bomb scent revealing hints of lavender and ylang ylang once crumpled under the faucet. The bath water bleeds glitter and bubbles while turning into a baby blue. A must for all!!
- Love Locket Bath Bomb – An $11 bath bomb is ridiculous, but at least Love Locket can be used for three baths – both sides of the heart and the mini heart in the middle. This bubblegum pink bath bomb has not changed since last year (review here).
- Lonely Heart Bubble Bar – Out of this group, I was least excited to try this product. It is a simple bubble bar that turns your bath a scarlet liquid with glitter. The unique scent of this not-so-bubbly product comes from the Love perfume – bergamot, jasmine, ylang ylang, and lemongrass.
- Heart Throb Bubbleroon – Being the first exclusive Bubbleroon, Heart Throb has a lot on its plate. The scent is sexy and exhilarating while easily broken in half for two baths. This shea butter product turns your tub a cherry red with hints of gold flakes.
- The Kiss Lip Scrub – Sugar + Salt + Sprinkles + Hot Pink + Glitter = Valentine’s Bliss. I love the sweet and salty taste. I love the coarse texture. My lips love it even more! Do your lips get cracked, dry, and flaky in the winter? Lip scrubs are the perfect treatment before applying lip balm since it scrubs away all dead skin and leaves healthy, smooth lips behind. (By far my favorite LUSH Lip Scrub – minus the hot pink mess it leaves)
- Floating Flower Bath Bomb – Oh jasmine, how I love you and this bath bomb. Not only is the aroma enticing, the bomb actually twirls in the tub creating beautiful swirls of orange, green, and pink. This will definitely be a repurchase before the collection disappears.