Canada immediately comes to mind when I think of LUSH Cosmetics North America. A bulk of the products are made in Vancouver along with most of the corporate offices. Being the LUSHie that I am… I have been dreaming of visiting my first Canadian LUSH. LUSH Cosmetics in the Toronto Eaton Centre made my dream a reality!
The Eaton Centre LUSH staff are PHENOMENAL! They are friendly, lovely, funny, happy, and more. They truly embody the overall essence of LUSH Cosmetics. The manager, Jamie, especially stood out. She has beautiful turquoise hair paired with lovely, LUSH-ious skin. She knew everything about everything LUSH.
Jamie offered to pamper me with a facial trying out the three products I picked (facial products in haul)! It was an awesome experience… that I surprisingly never got asked to do in a LUSH USA store. LUSH Canada was beyond my expectations, it was a perfect LUSH!
LUSH Cosmetics Eaton Centre Haul:
- Herbalism Cleanser – I gave in and bought Herbalism. I wanted to try something other than Angles On Bare Skin. Herbalism it was!
- Cosmetic Lad Facial Moisturizer – Summer calls for light and airy moisturizers. I am running out of Vanishing Cream and wanted to give Cosmetic Lad a try!
- Tea Tree Water – This is the last toner I have to try from LUSH!
- Dirty Soap - I am loving the Dirty Springwash Shower Gel this summer. I decided to give the Dirty Soap a go!
- Wild Flower Knot Wrap – I adore how the neon wild flowers shine through the black fabric. Knot wraps are awesome because they are easily reusable. In fact, I asked the LUSH sales associate to pack my goodies in the knot wrap to avoid using another bag.
If you cannot tell, I am changing up my facial routine for the summer! I will let y’all know how it goes. But for now, get over to the Toronto Eaton Centre and visit one of the best LUSH Cosmetic stores!