I normally do not post non-LUSH hauls. But this one is appropriate since most of these products are from France and awesome!
- Formula X in Glitter Rocket – Surprisingly, the Sephora’s in France do not have the full Formula X range. They just have a few selected style and colors. This champagne, light purple color caught my eye.
- Sephora Eyeshadow in Flirting Game #46 – I was on the look out for a darker, smokier color. Extravagant eyes are not my forte. I enjoy a natural eye look with a bit of shimmer and full lashes.
- Nail Buffer Block – I have always wanted to purchase a nail buffer block from Sephora. I decided while in France, finally purchase the darn block! I love it! My nails never felt so smooth and healthy.
- Essie in Lilacism – My friend is obsessed with this Essie color… and I always complement her on it! It was time for me to purchase my own. I love the light purple. In fact, this was the color I wore the entire time in France!
- Bioderma – While strolling through the Pharmacie in Paris, I spotted the Bioderma section and immediately knew I had to try it! Beauty bloggers have been raving about this product for months and years now.
- Nail Varnish Remover Pads – The entire packaging is in French. I love how these pads are not alcohol based but rather oil based. It feels moisturizing, healthy, clean, and not chemically.
F.Y.I – have you checked out the LUSH sun protection range from the LUSH Kitchen?! I am dying to get my hands on some for the summer sun! They have quite a few products:
- The Sunblock – Solid SunScreen Wash SPF 30
- Million Dollar Moisturizer – SPF 30
- Sesame Suntan Lotion – SPF 10
One thought on “France Haul – Sephora & Pharmacie”
Love the Essie shade!