What does a LUSH Q&A from andrea elizabeth consist of? I will be adding on to social media posts that I have discovered from various LUSH Facebook pages by answering the questions or revealing my opinion. This will be a cool and interactive post! I would love to see more answers and thoughts in the comments. Do not be shy LUSHies!
“What three LUSH products would you take with you to a desert island?” – LUSH Australia
This is a tough question. A LUSH sales associate in Boston, MA actually asked me this before. I said Vanishing Cream, Daddy-O, and Sultana of Soap. My top three have changed a bit since then:
- Gorgeous – my face will need a good pick me up on a desert island! Gorgeous will do the trick. Plus, it smells absolutely amazing.
- Honey Trap – I am assuming this desert island will be quite sunny and windy, making my lips unbearably chapped. Honey Trap is a phenomenal lip balm that moisturizers and hydrates chapped or irritated lips.
- Godiva – This is one of my all time favorite LUSH products. I cannot get enough of the beautiful, delicate jasmine aroma. Godiva would be an excellent shampoo for a desert island because it lasts a while and is compact. Additionally, the shea butter in the bar acts as a conditioner. It is a 2 in 1 shampoo bar!
“What is your favorite LUSH bath cocktail” – LUSH Willowbrook Mall
I get asked this question A LOT. Surprisingly, I am not into the bath cocktail fad. I have tried a few such as the mermaid bath (Big Blue and Sunny Side) and the creamsicle (Enchanter and Butterball). I want to enjoy each bath product individually and experience the magic of a LUSH bath.
LUSH Willowbrook is such a fun, quirky, friendly LUSH store in Houston, TX. The manager is a sweetheart and is always looking for different ways to showcase LUSH products. The two cocktails they feature in these posts are the mermaid with Wonder Woohoo and Big Blue. The second is a new bath cocktail creation called Maleficent with Big Blue, Fizzbanger, and Sunny Side. I adore the color of this bath because of the iridescent green loaded with glitter. This cocktail is also very timely and appropriate because the Maleficent movie just came out in theaters.
Employee Bios – LUSH Australia and LUSH Washington Square
Employee Bios are popular social media posts. I always enjoy reading them and applauding to all the wonderful LUSH employees in the world who help create and sell environmental friendly beauty. Even though I have never worked for LUSH (one day I will for sure), I wanted to take a go at some of the questions in these bios! You should to in the comments!
- Name – Andrea
- Birthday – August 4th
- Sign – Leo
- Favorite Color – Marigold & hot pink
- Favorite Smell – Godiva and Sultana of Soap
- Favorite Food – anything Asian
- Favorite Holiday – Christmas
- What is your dream job? To work for a large cosmetics company in the PR department in NYC.
- What are your hobbies? Organizing, shopping, blogging, and watching Netflix
- When and how did you first discover LUSH? Watching Youtube videos in 10th grade.
- How long have you worked for LUSH? Have not worked for them. But have been blogging about LUSH for half a year.
- What are your favorite LUSH products and why? Daddy-O because it helps to retain the color of my hair and brighten it ( I am a blondie). Godiva because I cannot get enough of the smell and feel. Vanishing Cream because it is the perfect moisturizer to vanish all your problem areas away.
- My first LUSH product? Buffy because it was a good price and was a type of product I have never tried before.
- My favorite LUSH moment? The first time @lushcosmetics replied to one of my tweets and my first experience in the LUSH Spa on Lexington Ave.
2 thoughts on “LUSH Q&A”
Ooh I love this! I’ll give the desert island thing a go.
1. BIG shampoo
2. Rub Rub Rub shower scrub
3. Snow Fairy shower gel (just because it’s my favourite ever smell and would make me feel better.)
BIG shampoo is great! I also love Rub Rub Rub. Snow Fairy has a super sweet scent that is perfect for the holidays. Plus, I cannot get enough of the light pink gel with glitter.
Thanks for answering one of the questions!