As I promised at the end of my last post, I will show y’all what I got from the LUSH store in La Havre. I spotted all of the new products within seconds and decided to purchase the entire new LUSH Summer 2014 range. It has already debuted in parts of Europe and is on its way to North America! Most of the products had a pre-release in the LUSH Kitchen, so they might sound a bit familiar.
- LUSH Fizz Tank Bath Bomb Storage – I have been wanting this for a WHILE! I was so excited the store I went to had some of these. Surprisingly, they are not available in North America.
- D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap – I am very excited to use this product because I have never used a “shaving soap” from LUSH. I have tried the Ambrosia shaving cream and loved it! Plus, who cannot pass up a lovely strawberry cream?
- Zest Styling Gelly – This gel has a very strong citrus scent and is a yellow-marigold color. Like D’Fluff, I have never used a “styling belly” from LUSH. This will also be a new experience!
- African Paradise Body Conditioner – The aroma of this conditioner is phenomenal because it is simple soothing, and relaxing. I look forward to trying out this unique product in a steamy shower!
- Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb – I was very happy to see this bath bomb in the store! I have wanted to try this ever since I spotted it in the LUSH Kitchen. The aroma is even better than I thought. Granny Takes a Dip smells exactly like SweetTarts candy!
- Ice Blue Soap – This has been a clean, fresh soap I have been dying to try!
- Parsley Porridge Soap – When I saw this in the LUSH Kitchen, I was very curious on how this product would smell and the texture of it. I am accusing it is similar to the Porridge Soap (texture wise). The aroma is very fresh and organic.
- Mangnificent Soap – This is a very fruity, sweet soap. It reminds me of other LUSH smells that contain citrus ingredients.
- BIG Solid Conditioner – This was a repurchase. I feel in love with this product about a year ago and have been waiting for the day to use it again!
- Whoosh Shower Jelly – This was actually a sample the generous sales lady gave me. I have never tried Whoosh and am excited to finally review it!
- Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner – This was also another sample the sales lady surprised me with. I have had a few black pots of this body conditioner!
- Trichomania Solid Shampoo – I have never tried this product and I have no idea why. The smell is phenomenal!
- None of Your Beeswax Lip Balm – This is the only lip balm from LUSH I have not tried yet. I also wanted to pick this product up in France to try out the twist style tins! North America has a different product design.
- New Charity Pot Hand & Body Lotion – I am very excited to try the new formula for Charity Pot. This formula contains less safe synthetics and more natural ingredients! There will be a new post about some of the reinvented LUSH favorites.
Wow… that is a lot of cool LUSH products! This was actually two hauls combined. One from LUSH Lexington Ave. in NYC and the other from La Havre in France. If you look closely, you can tell which are the French products by the labels.
After splurging in the French store, I discovered that the new LUSH product I got are in face the LUSH Summer 2014 collection! A Facebook post from LUSH Willowbrook Mall informed me!
The new LUSH Summer 2014 Collection consists of:
- Granny Takes a Dip Bath Bomb
- Parsley Porridge Soap
- Mangnificent Soap
- New Charity Pot Lotion
- African Paradise Body Conditioner
- D’Fluff Strawberry Shaving Soap
- Zest Styling Gelly
What product are you most excited for?!