How was everyones Easter?! I wanted to start off the week with a haul!!! This has been a long awaited post since I went to this store in March. I was visiting all of my friends and boyfriend in Houston for Spring Break! A LUSH just opened in the past year in Market Street which is in The Woodlands (one of the many suburbs of Houston). I went with my friend Allie to explore this new store!
Ever since I started this blog, my objective has been to review every LUSH product that is around yearly (everything that you can get in the store). I have tried almost all of the products… but some I have not! So this haul consists of repurchases and new purchases! I will specify below:
- Turkish Delight Shower Smoothie: this is actually a new purchase for me. I have always wanted to try this product but I end of giving up when I see the price ($34.95). I did not do that this time though! I just could not pass up the rose smell and my addiction for Shower Smoothies from LUSH has grown significantly!
- Lip Service Lip Balm: this is also a new purchase. I recently finished my Honey Trap lip balm and needed another balm for my desk! I decided to go with this one since it is the LUSH original lip product!
- Karma Bubble Bar: this is also a new purchase. Over my time of blogging about LUSH, I have become more and more obsessed with the Karma aroma. They make Karma lotion, soap, perfume, and this bubble bar!
- Sex Bomb Bath Bomb: this is a repurchase, of course! I decided to get this bath bomb again since I have not yet reviewed it and have not taken a bath with this product in a long time!
- Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask: this is also a repurchase. My first Mask of Magnaminty was the larger pot (which took me quite a while to use up). One bummer about this product is that it only lasts about three months. So this time, I decided to go for the smaller pot! This is a classic face mask!
- Avobath Bath Bomb: this is actually a new purchase. I have heard so much about this bath bomb from other LUSH bloggers. So, I decided it was time for me to try it and review!
- You Snap The Whip Body Butter: this is a repurchase. I am in LOVE with this LUSH body butter. It smells exactly like the Sweetie Pie shower jelly and exfoliates very well. I will be reviewing this product ASAP!
- Vanilla Delite Body Lotion: this is a new purchase. I heard a lot about this body lotion over the holidays. So, I decided I should check it out! I also have become more and more obsessed with body lotions from LUSH because they work wonders for your skin!
- Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo: this is a new purchase. I have tried every other LUSH liquid shampoo and this was the only one left! I like it so far… I have been using it quite much in the shower! I really enjoy getting LUSH products in the smallest size so I can try a bunch at once! It is perfect for product reviews!
This was a pretty fantastic haul if you ask me! I really enjoyed meeting that sales associates in this store. They were very very sweet! Also on this shopping excursion, I stopped in one of my favorite clothing stores called Madewell. I learned in this store that LUSH and Madewell were partnering up for an evening to party! I wish I could have attended that night! Check out the Facebook post I found about this event: