Hello all! So I recently just posted about the LUSH craft I completed a while ago. It is a LUSH DIY mod-podge box! And I am absolutely in love with it… I promised in the bottom of that post that I would show you what I keep in that box! This is going to be a blog post about my admiration for the designs, layouts, and groovy packaging LUSH has. First though, I keep all of my LUSH keepsakes in my box! Here is a picture inside my LUSH DIY craft:
I have a bunch of stuff in here. Some of the goodies include:
- LUSH product bags: I love collecting these… I at least have over 50 – some of the different designs are pictured below.I also keep some of the soap wrapping they use to protect the soap! I think the paper is awesome and I try to reuse it!
- LUSH gift tags: Have you ever gotten a LUSH gift? They come with adorable mini catalogs and beautiful tags! I seriously adore the designs on these catalogs. Here are some of my favorite layouts:
- LUSH catalogs: I know I have more than 3 in this box! All from different seasons.
- LUSH knot wrap: my mom got me an adorable, limited edition LUSH knot wrap! I love it! That is also pictured below.
- LUSH bath bomb leftovers: A lot of the LUSH bath products have flowers or paper in them. I like to dry some of the whole flowers out (the picture of the flowers below are from the Rose Queen Bath Bomb) and keep some of the Boom! and Bang! papers from the Blackberry and Fizzbanger bath bomb! They are just to good and LUSH like to throw away.
- LUSH pamphlets: I also have a whole bunch of LUSH part brochures, cards, and postcards in here.. I cannot get enough of them! I enjoy looking at the design. I am a true paper hoarder!
Do you have a stash somewhere of LUSH goodies?!?! Or am I the only one who wants to keep every little thing and cherish them from my LUSH products?! Share with me your LUSH obsessions below!