It has been a few days since I have posted! I have been doing homework, school, eating, sleeping, and “netflixing” (that is my treat after a long day)! LUSH had a deal around Christmas time last year where if you bought x amount of products online, they will send you a $10 E-Gift card in February. So of course, I took this deal and ordered five of the small bottles (.07 fl. oz.) of some of the Exclusive Gorilla Perfumes that are only available online. Here are the five perfumes that I was very curious to order:
Starting from the top to the bottom, I will talk a little about each scent:
- Ginger – I was very very interested and curious to try this perfume since I read about it in the Danger! Cosmetics-To-Go book! Apparently, this scent was one of the most popular sellers in the Cosmetics-To-Go era! I really like the smell of this perfume. I am not sure it is a daily perfume… but it is very sweet and reminds me of old-fashioned perfumes.
- 1000 Kisses Deep – I agree with LUSH that this perfume has a strong sexy, musk scent! I think this perfume is more wearable and appropriate for daily wear! It does add a little sexy spice! To me, it smells very natural, musky, and earthy.
- Love – Love is probably one of my favorite scents of the five! It is light and not to complicated as the others. This one caught my attention because of the apple, cinnamon spice description. I have worn this one a few times and have gotten many, many compliments!
- Icon – This is a very mysterious perfume. It is hard to pin point what it actually smells like. To me, it has a hint of citrus with a mysterious earthly tone. This one of LUSH’s favorite perfumes.
- The Smell of Weather Turning – I decided to try this one because of the name of it. Who cannot try a perfume called, The Smell of Weather Turning?! What does that even smell like in nature? As it turn out, I actually like this scent. The first thing that comes to mind when I smell it is Yosemite National Park in Northern California. I have not yet worn this one but look forward to it!
I also got a sample with this online order! They gave me a chunk of the Aromaco Deodorant! I was pretty excited to get this sample since I have yet to try this product! I have used it a few times and see no negatives! The smell is pretty mellow and does not have any strong scent!
Let me know if you have tried any of the Exclusive Gorilla perfumes from LUSH! They are quite unique! Share your experiences with them below, please!