How many of you bloggers have ever been to the Mohegan Sun Casino in Connecticut?! Well it is a completely different world there. I went with my mom to a Luke Bryan concert there and had a BLAST! I even went shopping at LUSH after the concert… we walked out of the venue at 11:35 right to the LUSH entrance… and it was OPEN! I was baffled! Shopping at LUSH at midnight?! It was a dream come true. I dragged my mom into the store and got these goodies:
- Chocolate Whipstick lip balm – this stuff is AMAZING. Definitely one of my favorite LUSH products. Review to come very soon!
- Skin Drink moisturizer – I have been looking for this product forever… they are always sold out in NYC. Excited to try this on my dry face!
- Perspective lip stick – this is a great color. I have been wearing it daily since I purchased it! This liquid lip stick is a part of the Emotional Brilliance line.
- Figs and Leaves soap – my goal is to try all of the year round LUSH soaps. I have not yet tried this one yet but it smells great!
- Dragon’s Egg bath bomb – I have not purchased this bath bomb in a while! Really excited to do a review on this one!
- Lord of Misrule bath bomb – this is an all time favorite of mine… I got this around Halloween and loved it so much I had to repurchase! Will definitely be doing a review on this before they are sold out! Remember, this bath bomb is only limited edition!
- SMAPLE – Handy Gurugu hand cream – I am not a big hand cream person so I decided to sample this one before I buy the large pot if I like it!
So this was an awesome way to end an already great concert and day! I love LUSH and anytime I see one I have to go in and meet the sales associates and talk LUSH! Here is the beautiful store in the middle of the bustling casino with my mom in front and the lovely ladies who helped me out (sorry if the pictures are a bit blurry – my camera lens was dirty!):
And… for those of you who are Luke Bryan fans… he threw a phenomenal concert! One of the best I have ever ever seen! Check him out! He really knew how to get a crowd excited:
If you wish to learn more about LUSH Cosmetics at the Mohegan Sun Casino you can visit their Facebook page here. What concerts have y’all been to recently?!