So I decided to start the day off with a fun blog post about my array of LUSH Soap! I have a lot of different LUSH soaps that I use in my bath tub. I am not a huge fan of using them in the shower. Here is my current collection (minus two new soaps I purchased):
- Snow Globe Soap – this is a great lemon/citrus scent! I just reviewed this one in a post below which you can find here.
- Sultana of Soap – this is my FAVORITE LUSH soap… I cannot get enough of it. I have also reviewed this soap which you can find here.
- Karma Soap – this is a very powerful soap because the smell is super strong. I have not yet reviewed this soap but will soon!
- Angel’s Delight Soap – I love this LUSH holiday soap. I will review this product very very soon!
- Banana Moon Soap – this is a part of the LUSH Retro collection. I have not yet tried this soap but am excited because I am an insane banana lover!
- Honey I Washed The Kids Soap – I have not tried this soap yet… but it is a fan favorite from LUSH! It smells very similar to the It’s Raining Men shower gel.
- Orange Jelly Soap – this is another soap from the LUSH holiday collection. I have already reviewed this soap which you can find here.
- Putty For Your Hands Soap – this was a unique purchase for me. I have been using it a lot more because of the dry winter. Will be reviewing this soon!
- Sexy Peel Soap – I have been using this soap for a while now.. that is why it is a lot smaller than the other! I have not yet reviewed this soap but it is a super exfoliator.
- Mr. Punch Soap – this is again another soap from the LUSH holiday collection. I really enjoy using this soap! Will review very very soon.
I hope you enjoyed looking at all my soaps from LUSH! I switch them out in my tub every week to try a new one! LUSH soaps last a long long long time. So they are a great investment. I have added three new additions to my soap collection. These are the Porridge Soap, Figs and Leaves Soap and the Neon Love Soap from the LUSH valentines collection.
I will be posting my Valentines LUSH haul very soon! Let me know what soaps you have been using this year from LUSH!