So since I am feeling a bit down today, I thought that it was time for a wonderful haul post! I went shopping at the LUSH in Herald Square, NYC about two weeks ago. I got a bunch of goodies! Some I have used and some I am still waiting to use!
Here is the haul:
- Blackberry bath bomb – I have not tried this bath ballistic in a while. It was actually one of the first bath bombs created by Cosmetics-To-Go that branched over to LUSH! It is a classic blackberry scent (which I adore) with a hidden message in the center! I cannot wait to review this bath bomb.
- Porridge soap – I have never ever tried this soap! The sales lady helping me talked me into it! It does smell great and looks like it even has an exfoliating texture. I got a brand new slice from the huge bar!
- Decisive lip color – I also went for a new lipstick in the Emotional Brilliance line. As you can tell in the picture, this one is super red but has a great shimmer to it! Surprisingly, I have been wearing it a bit!
- Vanillary perfume – I had to purchase this… the smell is so comforting and perfect for the cold winter months! This is only my second LUSH perfume. Someday, I want to try all of them! Cannot wait to review this spray. I got it in the .3 oz since (spray stick).
- Jungle solid conditioner – I just finished the Big solid conditioner in the shower yesterday! I wanted to repurchase it but decided to try Jungle first! I have not used it yet but looking forward to how it works!
- T’eo solid deodorant – This is another new product for me! I have only tried the Coconut deodorant from LUSH (which I love). I like how this one is in a solid bar form which is super super easy to use (especially under the arms). I use this deodorant before I go to bed and love it! The scent is super fresh.
- Sample time! – Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo is the sample I picked! This is the only liquid shampoo from LUSH that I have not tried… I already used it and was not sure I loved the smell or noticed anything special with my hair! But I might try it out again for sure.
I had a great experience shopping at the adorable LUSH store in Herald Square. This is my go-to LUSH store in NYC because it is super, super close to Penn Station! Only one block away I think… I loved this trip so much I took some pictures of the store and the lovely sales lady who was helping me. Let me know if you have ever shopped at this LUSH location in the heart of NYC: