So for all of my nail polish followers, I wanted to start this day with a post just for you! I wanted to show y’all one of my most prized (and expensive) polish collections… Deborah Lippmann! This is a great nail polish line for glitter, art, effect polishes! They always come out with unique ides and shades! I love wearing this lacquer when I am in the mood for something fun! Here is a link to Deborah Lippmann.
These are my polishes with swatches from this company:
Starting from the top left in the first picture…
- Good Girl Gone Bad (cranberry glitter shade) – I LOVE this lacquer. It is a perfect fall color. I used this a lot over the past fall and fell in love with it! With about two coats, the cranberry shade darkens and becomes extremely rich with rays of glitter peeking through !I highly suggest this polish for anyone who loves deep reds, purples or dark polishes in general with a twist of luster!
- Ray Of Light (purple with colorful flakes) – This is another unique color from Lippmann. It has the colorful flakes in it! I am not sure what they are called… but if you see them in the picture, you will know what I am talking about! Not only does the effect make this color unique, the swatch in general is pretty special and unusual. The color is a light, light form of a cobalt blue. To me, the color is a purple cobalt!
- I’m Not Innocent (nude) – This is a perfect nude polish. When I was purchasing this one, I was looking for the perfect nude that I could just wear and get away with if it chipped! Let me tell ya, this one is the nude I was looking for! It has no special effects, so it is just a creme gloss.
- Mermaid’s Eyes (light blue with glitter) – This is a phenomenal color. It is from Lippmann’s mermaid line about a year back. This swatch is light blue with an enormous amount of gold luster in it! This makes the color a light blue with hints of gold when it is on! The next effect are the larger chunks of blue luster that are a bit darker than the actual polish. Overall, this is an extremely special polish from Lippmann!
- Let’s Go Crazy (dark purple with glitter) – This is a fun polish! The lacquer is a dark, rich purple that almost looks black with hints of rainbow glitter throughout! This polish is absolutely beautiful in the bottle and when used! The only bummer is getting it off… there is so much glitter that it becomes very tough!
- Do Ya Think I’m Sexy? (red glitter) – This lacquer is more of a top coat. It is just clear gel with red chunks of glitter! I love using this polish to spruce up an already existing manicure!
Deborah Lippmann polishes are quite unique! They all have a different look, feel and even character about them! Let me know which polishes you love from my “mini” collection and what polishes you just love in general from all Deborah Lippmann lacquers!! Tata for now!