Hello folks! I hope everyone is having a great holiday season! I would like to talk about all of the LUSH moisturizers in honor of the dry winter and of course, my dry skin :(.
Here is a picture of my three moisturizers I am currently using:
These moisturizers are:
- Vanishing Cream – one of my all time favorites. I think if I was trapped on a desert island this would be one of the products I would take. Like the title says, this product vanishes all your impurities! I love it. The smell is also great. I think it smells a lot like hazel nuts. According to LUSH, this is the perfect moisturizer for combination and oily skin! It is also their lightest one. Give it a try! Here is a link to more information about Vanishing Cream: http://www.lushusa.com/Vanishing-Cream/02805,en_US,pd.html#start=1
- Skin’s Shangri La – This moisturizer grew on me over time! I have to say though, it is now one of my all time favorites. It is thicker than vanishing cream and very moisturizing. This is the one I turn to when my skin is ultra dry. The smell is also very unique – to me, it smells like chocolate and grass. What a weird combination I know! According to LUSH this moisturizers has 27 shots of vodka in it for each batch! This does not come out in the smell! Also LUSH says this is their moisturizer for “mature faces” I am not quite sure what that means but this is one of my favorite ones to reach for when my skin is dry! For more information visit: http://www.lushusa.com/Skin%27s-Shangri-La/00221,en_US,pd.html#start=5
- Celestial – I do not have to much to say about this moisturizer because I just got it a few weeks ago. It is a lot like Vanishing Cream though, very light and airy. I also like the smell for this one. It does not have a strong, odd aroma at all! Since I do not have a tremendous amount to say about this one, you can visit its LUSH page at: http://www.lushusa.com/Celestial/00407,en_US,pd.html#start=7
LUSH also has many other moisturizers and some of them I have tried here are the others:
- Gorgeous – I just wrote a post about this one below!
- Skin Drink – I have never tried this one but I am hoping to this winter season! It is perfect for dry skin and very very very moisturizing!
- Enzymion – I also have never tried this one – but it is for very oily skin! (P.S. the smell is absolutely phenomenal! orange – chocolate!)
- Cosmetic Lad – I am not a big fan of this one. It is another light one like Vanishing Cream, but the aroma is a little sickening for me!
- Imperialis – This has been a favorite for a while! I just finished this one about a month ago. The smell takes a while to get used to, but it really is the perfect one for combination skins!
I hope this post helped all you LUSHies decide what moisturizer best fits for you! Tata for now! Let me know if you are currently using any of them and how you like it!