For those of you who have never been to a LUSH store or ordered products online, they give you many many samples! Sometimes you can pick the sample while other times they already have pre-made samples. Today, I will show two examples of samples that I got from some of my latest LUSH hauls!
Example #1: These samples were actually given to me. I did not pick the products to try. Since the marker wore off, two of the samples were Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner and one sample was Its Raining Men shower gel.
- I actually am a huge fan of the conditioner and have one of the 16.9 oz. bottles. I highly suggest Happy Happy Joy Joy to anyone who is a fan of floral aromas.
- For Its Raining Men, I have never tried it! I did enjoy the shower gel but it was a little to sweet for me. If you are a lover of LUSH’s Honey I Wash The Kids Soap, then this is the perfect shower gel for you!
Example #2: For these samples, I told them what I wanted to try out.
- As you can tell, the first product I tried was Whoosh shower jelly. I loved it! I have a big pot of the Sweetie Pie shower jelly but I think my next purchase will have to be Whoosh! It is very minty and fresh. I have heard that it is great to freeze and use in the shower over the summer.
- The other sample is Curly Wurly hair shampoo. I am a huge fan of the smell and texture of the shampoo (coconut lover right here) but, it was not for me. I felt like it did not do the job to clean my hair. Also, I think this product was made for people with really curly or frizzy hair.
- The final sample is Turkish Delight shower smoothie. I actually really enjoyed using this shower smoothie and would recommend it to anyone. But be warned… it is a more expensive shower smoothie from LUSH.
Let me know what samples you have been trying and which ones you would recommend for my next LUSH purchase!