For those of you who have not read my post about my LUSH Haul go look at it! In that post, I have a picture of a drawer with a bunch of LUSH goodies. Recently, I went threw the entire drawer and will be posting separate product reviews on each product. But, I just wanted to talk about what I put in this drawer and some of my must have products that are in it.
The Drawer of LUSH:
The contents of this drawer contain:
- empty clear LUSH containers
- Plastic bags for Volcano foot mask
- Dusting powders
- Empty LUSH bags
- Unused soaps
Above is basically a summery of all the products and contents in this drawer. I basically keep everything that is not shower, face or bath related in here. So that leaves all the body products like foot care, dusting powders, and lotions. As you can tell, it also is a storage for my empty products.
As promised, my favorite and most used products that I reach for in this drawer are:
- Lovely Jubblies which is a floral breast cream. This is one of my most used and loved lotions because it firms the skin. I use it under my eyes and on my legs. As the description gives it away- it is also supposed to be used for the breast.
- Schnuggle which is a body butter. I absolutely adore this product. Seriously, it should not be in the Retro collection because it is the best of the best. It is great for people who are not really a lotion fan because it does not leave the skin greasy. I highly recommend this to everyone.
- Coconut deodorant is another favorite in this drawer. I love the smell of coconuts and this hits the spot. It is a powder that you just dab under your arms. It also makes the under arms very very very smooth. Another plus about this product is that it does not make any deodorant marks on your clothes!
Overall, those are some of my most reached for products that I use daily. Feel free to comment if you have any questions about this post! 🙂