I recently went to LUSH to stock up on some of my favorites! I went to the LUSH store in Danbury, Connecticut. It was an awesome store and had a great interior design. But most importantly, the customer service was incredible. I had two awesome ladies who spent almost an hour with me deciding what products should join my collection and would be the best for my body.
Here is the link to the FB page for the Danbury Mall store: https://www.facebook.com/LUSHDanbury
I ended up getting a lot of new products and even re-purchasing some!
The haul includes:
- Happy Happy Joy Joy hair conditioner- repurchase: amazing conditioner, smells like a bouquet of flowers
- Phoenix Rising bath bomb- repurchase: most favorite and recommended bath product
- Angles on Bare Skin facial cleanser (one of my favorites)- repurchase: best facial cleanser for dry skin that is not to acne prone
- I Love Juicy hair shampoo- new product (the smell is awesome and goes well with Happy Happy Joy Joy conditioner)
- NEW! solid shampoo bar- new product, good for dry scalp
- Strawberry Fields massage bar- new product
- Mummkin (I got it for free! They loved me so much <3)- new product
- Sugar Scrub- repurchase, great exfoliator
- Ultrabalm- new product (one of my new favorite all time LUSH products)