LUSH recently came out with their Top 25 products. I found this information quite interesting since I am a die hard “LUSHie” and was curious to see if my favorite products were on the list. Some of the products actually did surprise me and on the other hand, I thought that: of course those products are included in the Top 25!
I was a bit disappointed that they did not include the order of popularity in the Top 25. It would have been very interesting and beneficial to see the “number one” product of LUSH. If I had to pick a “number one” product out of this category, it would be a tie between Angles on Bare Skin and Godiva. I like Angles on Bare Skin because it is my daily cleanser. It helps to hydrate my face and balance out the oil. I absolutely love Godiva because of the jasmine smell. It is probably one of my favorite all time smells of LUSH.
Although this list includes some great products from LUSH, there are a few surprising products on this list that I believe are too unique for the daily consumer and therefore, make me question the list! For example, the solid shampoo bar, NEW!, is very unusual because of its strong cinnamon aroma. I actually have used this product and although it does wonders for your scalp, it does make your hair smell very fall like!
To honor the LUSH Top 25 product list, I thought that I would create my own Top 5 product list. Here it is…!
- Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb- This is by far my favorite bath bomb because of the smell and vibrant color. The color of this bath bomb is purple and gold, when it is used in the tub it turns the water a fuchsia color with gold glitter. The smell of this product is also phenomenal. A LUSH sales representative once told me that the LUSH factories in Canada smell exactly like this product and that LUSHies consider it the traditional scent.
- Vanishing Cream Moisturizer- This is my favorite moisturizer because of the results. It is light and airy, when I put it on my face I feel like nothing is on there. Also, the scent is very fresh and unique. This is by far one of the best face products compounded by LUSH.
- Ultrabalm- This product is a life savior. It helps to heal and hydrate dry skin. I use it everywhere, on my lips, ears, arms and even elbows. If there was one LUSH product I would bring to a deserted island it would be this one!
- Daddy-O Hair Shampoo- This shampoo is a need for blondes. The shampoo is a rich purple and smells amazing. It is supposed to help lighten and hydrate blonde locks and from personal experience, it does exactly that!
- Godiva Solid Shampoo Bar- This product was in the original Top 25 LUSH products and it is all because of the smell. I am a huge fan of jasmine and this is definitely one of the spot light products from LUSH that makes your hair smell like a flower garden after use.